|Town Hall (Beneficial Hall), Tuckerton, NJ. (Photo by John H. Yates 2010)|
Town Hall (Beneficial Hall) -- Corner of East Main and Wood Streets
This hall was the social center of the village as well as the official meeting place for Little Egg Harbor Township until the formation of the Borough of Tuckerton in 1901, when it became the first Borough Hall. It was replaced by another Borough Hall at 106 North Green Street by 1902. Mary Sprague's family acquired it from the Tuckerton Women's Civic Club in 1929. Currently it is Frank's Flowers.