|Attorney Quinlan Office, Tuckerton, NJ. (Photo by John H. Yates 2010)|
Mr. Kevin Quinlan, 207 West Main Street.
This propery was owned by K. Shourds in the 1850's. The Lippincott family owned it for a while. Who built the house and owned the property first is not clear. The house had a great many renters through the years. Mr. & Mrs. Eiks were the owners in the forties. Mr. Thomas Grayson bought the property from Mrs. Eiks. He sold the house and land to Mr. & Mrs. Bernie Beranek in 1971. The Beraneks renovated and restored the old house. It became a place for antiques and a gracious way of living. Mrs. Lois Beranek sold the property to Mr. Quinlan in 1991.