|Quaker Church, Tuckerton, NJ. (John H. Yates 2006)|
Quaker Meeting House (Little Egg Harbor Meeting)
The Friends Meeting was established in 1702, the first meeting house was erected in 1709 on land donated by Edward Andrews. The present building was built in 1863 to replace the original one which had been destroyed by fire. This Meeting, the oldest on the Jersey Coast, brought Quakers from a wide area to worship at Little Egg Harbor.