|First Presbyterian Church, Tuckerton, NJ. (Photo by John H. Yates 2010)|
First Presbyterian Church of Tuckerton -- Corner of East Main and Marine Streets
The Presbyterian Church was organized at Temperance Beneficial Hall on Main Street on January 30, 1859. The building was erected in 1861 and is an excellent example of the late 19th century church architecture in Ocean County.