|112 East Main today (center structure), Tuckerton, NJ. (Photo by John H. Yates 2010)|
Mason's 112 East Main
The property was owned by Dr. William K. Mason. His office was there in the 1850's. In the 1870's Mr. C. Brown owned the lot and building. Mr. John Winfield Horner purchased it around the turn of the last century. He owned half a block starting with a general store, gas station, two small apartments and a late Victorian home. This property was in the middle and was the home of the oldest Horner son, Winfield Jr. It remained in the Horner family until the 1990s.