|Andrews Bartlett House, Tuckerton, NJ. (John H. Yates 2007)|
Bartlett House -- Bartlett Lane
The oldest house in the Borough is situated on land settled by Mordecae Andrews who built the first two-room section in 1699. Nathan Bartlett purchased and enlarged the structure in 1824. The homestead was donated to the Tuckerton Historical Society in 1979 by Martha Bartlett Jones, great granddaughter of Nathan. THS donated the property to the Tuckerton Seaport in 1998.