|Frank Austin House, Tuckerton, NJ. (Photo by John H. Yates 2010)|
Frank Austin House - Doctor Walter Miller, 317 East Main Street
The Frank Austin house was originally owned by Frank Austin in the late 1800's. He operated a large dahlia farm at the site which was well known throughout New Jersey. He was our first Mayor, when the Borough separated from Little Egg Harbor Township.